Thursday, June 05, 2008

Blogocity

Just wanted to note a blogalicious development of late here, namely that more of our contributors are actually contributing. If you pay more attention to this blog than you should, you've even noticed that we have a couple of new contributors too, and one, The Stranded Preposition, has commented a fair bit. (No, Cassady Rassmussen does not have an account.)

The goal here, once people actually started reading this, was to create a forum for Wisconsin's linguists and it feels like we're inching toward that.

Someday, I'll get around to make the SiteMeter public ... I added it in some shock after realizing that people were reading the blog (the trickle of comments suggested that, at least).

Heck, maybe I'll even reveal my identity some day. In the meantime, you can just call me Martin.

No comments: