But this, believe me I beg you, matters. Press estimates are that there were 25,000 people at Capitol today, vastly more than the last days. This thing is GROWING. The unions are making a big push for tomorrow, should be the biggest yet.
Be there or be square.
Back to the signs. My favorite signs so far, mostly funny ones:
- Kids, don’t be like Scotty: Stay in school.
- I blame Favre.
- Aaron Rodgers is a union worker.
- This Walker’s made for booting.
- Scotty go time-out now. (Worn by a toddler walking around.)
- Without teachers, who'll teach me how to Bucky?
- Teach me how to budget!
- Madison, WI: Class warfare’s ground zero.